Naval Architect (full time)
The core business of MasterShip is knowledge of naval architecture and work preparation for ships. Based on their experience in shipbuilding since 1986, MasterShip helps shipbuilders to produce ships faster, cheaper and better, using its unique MasterShip software and its unique MasterShip project services formula. Mastership focus is on the of basic, detailed and production design for (mega)yachts, work vessels and other commercial ships.
- Bachelor degree in shipbuilding.
- 5 year experience with performance calculations, construction drawings, FEM, classification and AutoCAD/Rhino.
- Fluently Dutch and English spoken.
- Good communication-, commercial- and goal focussing skills.
- Assistance responsibility for the naval architecture and work preparation of our projects.
- Communication with our clients and with our production office in China.
- Contribution and project feedback for improving project procedures and MasterShip software development.
We expect a high level of independence and initiative from our colleagues. Our driving force is making profit, being innovative and having fun. If you can handle this and you feel comfortable in an informal environment we have a great job for you.
Please send your motivation letter and resume to Jacques Hoffmans, firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our website or call +31 40-3400 550 and ask for Jacques Hoffmans.