We have designed a beautiful 3D model for you. Or you did that yourself. But what next? How do we get from a detailed design to a production design that everyone likes to work with?
How do we really help you,
- dealing with complex hull shapes
- to avoid collisions; not only within the steel or aluminium, but also with the equipment.
- to steer internal and external communication and thus prevent ‘re-work’
- finding parts on the shop floor
- by sometimes saving as much as 4% on stiffeners costs
How do we help you, designer, yard, project manager, draftsman, to smoothly convert the 3D model into a kit that will make everyone happy. Because that is our mission.
We invite you to take a non-binding look in our kitchen via a short webinar, full of experience in the field of engineering and software development, innovation and enthusiasm to make a difference together in a good work process and a desired end result.
We have 2 time slots available for the webinar:
Register by clicking on one of the dates
Tuesday 24th of May from 04.00 pm (UTC +1)
Europe & America
Jacques Hoffmans – Director
Gijs van Beek – Software Developer
09.00 / 16.00: Introduction
09.05 / 16.05: Live presentation
09.35 / 16.35: Q&A
The recording of the webinar:
If you like to know more or are interested in working with MasterShip, just call or email us:
T:+3140 3400 550